Varanasi - The Holi City of India
The Sacred city of India, Varanasi is a place which is visited by people irrespective of the season. Also known as Kashi this is the spiritual capital of India and every Hindu tend to visit this destination once in a lifetime.
The oldest pilgrimage destination owes immense historical importance apart from numerous temples. This is one fabulous destination located in Uttar Pradesh and there are a lot of attractions which make this place completely different from the rest of the spiritual destination.
- The beautiful city owes exceptional heritage and this is one holy city which is equally important in Buddhism and Jainism. There are innumerable ancient temples along with several stupas in the pilgrimage spot Varanasi along with a few natural attractions.
- One can shop for the enchanting Banaras sarees which are much popular and are part of the region. There are a lot of things to do in the spiritual destination and coming back without taking part makes the holiday incomplete.
- Pick the worthy package and then enjoy a stunning holiday. The first thing strikes in the mind of the people regarding Varanasi is the popular temple of Lord Shiva and Goddess Annapurna.
- Visiting the enchanting region located on the banks of the holy River Ganga, Kashi will surely be a fascinating experience and there are breathtaking wonders that are to be witnessed once in a lifetime.
- The best part of the holiday to Kashi is the holy aarti offered to river Ganga which is carried in a religious manner and is one of the opulent attractions. The oldest city of the world enhances spiritualism and one can visit Sankat Mochan, Manas Mandir and even enjoy a boat ride in the holy water of Ganges.