Mount Abu Tours Packages
Located in the south-western corner of Rajasthan, Mout Abu has emerged as one of the major pilgrimage sites of India. Significant for both Hindu as well as Jain religions, Mount Abu is immensely famous for being the important sacred place in India.
What's So Special?
Mount Abu, according to the folklores, remained home to many saints and sages since the ancient times. What’s more, according to the legends, the three hundred and thirty million Hindu gods and goddesses used to visit this holy mountain.
Unforgettable nature walks!
If you love to walk amidst nature, Mount Abu offers numerous delightful walks. One of the places to do so is Nakki Lake. Legends say that the gods with the help of their nails have carved it out. You can always enjoy boating out there in the middle.
Numerous temples to visit in Mount Abu
Beautiful Nakki lake is indeed fascinating
Museums and art galleries at your disposal
Captivating gardens in Mount Abu for you
Above all, what’s fascinating in Mount Abu is that even you are travelling on the road, you are bound to be impressed with the grandeur and its scenic beauty.
Just be there and witness the gigantic blocks of rocks, which tower along the crest of the hill. Offering most fanciful and weird shapes, they simply look gorgeous and stunning.
If you have a zest for life, Mount Abu is a place full of spirit supported with unprecedented adventure.
- District Sirohi Region in Godwad or Godwar.
- Location Perched on the Aravalli Hills near South Western border of Gujarat.
- Famous As Only Hill Station of Rajasthan.
- Altitude 4,000 ft above Sea Level
- To See Dilwara Jain Temple, Gaumukh Temple, Adhar Devi Temple, Shri Ranghunathji Temple, Sunset Point, Honeymoon Point, Nakki Talab.
- Don't Miss Exploring Dilwara Jain Temple Architecture, Three Day Summer Festival including Ballads, Gair, Ghoomar and Daph Folk Dances, Sun Set Point – 2 km SW from town.
- Getting Around Trevor's Tank - 5 kms, Achalgarh Fort - 8 km, Guru Shikhar -15 km, Mount Abu Wild Life Sanctuary - 5 km, Barman Town - 28 km.
- To Shop Jewellery, Wood Carvings, Metal and Marble Artifacts can be shopped from shops lined along the beautiful Nakki Lake.
- Getting There Air : Udaipur "Maharana Pratap Airport" is the nearest airport to Mount Abu and Ahmedabad.
Rail : 28 km, nearly takes two hours drive from Mount Abu is well connected by Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.
Road : Connects NH-8 to Beawar via Dudu and Ajmer; NH -14 to Abu Road via Pali and Sirohi; hill road to Mount Abu.
- Inside Tip Wear Rajasthani Embroidered Skirts and Colourful Vail to set the mood for participation in the Folk Dances, Summer Festival in the City.
- Important Distances Udaipur - 185 km, Ahmedabad - 214 km, Agra - 737 km, Delhi - 768 km, Mumbai - 835 km, Delhi - 768 km.
- Where to Eat Jaipur House Restaurant - Non-Vegetarian Dishes, Kanak Dining Hall - Gujarati Thali, Hanky Fanky for Fast Food.
- Staying Options Heritage Palace Hotel, Jaipur House Restaurant.
Do You Know ?
Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan. It has also emerged as a popular pilgrimage place.
+ Read More