Aralam Wildlife Sanctuary
Located near Coorg of Karnataka, this sanctuary is a magnet for tourists with children. There is a small production center for hybrid coconut seeds inside the park.
Best time to Aralam Wildlife Sanctuary
December to March
How to reach Aralam Wildlife Sanctuary ?
- Nearest railway station : Thalassery railway station
- Nearest airport : Calicut airport
- Nearest town : Iritty (20 km away From The Park)
- For Indians INR 7 for children below 13 years
- INR 15 for adults
- For foreigners: INR 200 per person
- Camera entry fee – INR 38
- Video camera fee – INR 225
- Vehicle entry cost – INR 75
- Guide cost – INR 300
Open throughout the week from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening.
Things to do in Aralam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Adventure trekking
- Jungle walks
Birds and Animals to Watch out For
Top animals to spot are Malabar giant squirrel, leopards, tigers, sambar, mouse deer and others
Places to visit Near Aralam Wildlife Sanctuary
- Snake park
- Kannur town
- Shiva temple
- Pazhassi dam
- Payyambalam beach
- Arakkal palace
Suggested places to Stay
You can find many hotels of different luxury levels in Iritty. There is no accommodation option inside the park.
Alcohol and plastics are strictly banned in this park.