Are you often out of home on business trips? Are you bored of boarding frequent flights and waiting at the airport for long hours? Well, the below mentioned airports makes your wait a fun.
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
This airport of the capital city of India is considered as one of the most beautiful airports of the world. GMR, a global infrastructure major manages this airport. The Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi is the 4th best airport of the world.
Suggested Tour: 18 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur with Kerala
Some of the most fabulous services of this airport are:
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi has maps around. Hence though this is a large airport, you can easily get to the specific destinations using these maps.
- Are you tired after a long journey? Or do you have a meeting just after your flight lands? Refresh yourself with a soothing foot massage at the airport SPA.
- This airport has arrangements to let you have a sound sleep as well. The payable sleeping pods of this airport are both comfortable and economical.
- If you are travelling with children or elderly family members, the 24/7 Guardian Pharmacy is there for you. From emergency medicine to first aid, every type of medical assistance is available here.
- The airport even houses a transit hotel. Hotel Holiday Inn Express caters to the need of passengers who have break journey and flights after a long time gap.
Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
This international airport of Bengaluru is a gateway to South India. This airport is known for its fast customer service. The airport is planned in such a way that tourists need not wait long in luggage queues or for security checks. As you leave the airport, sprawling meadows welcome you.
Suggested Tour: 6 Days Karnataka Tour – Including Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan
Some of the unique features of the airport are:
- The boutique hotel of the airport is an ideal place to relax during the long transit periods.
- Kids often get bored during the journey and hence to uplift their spirits this airport has special play ports.
- The left luggage option helps you to store your luggage at a safe place and go on a visit to the popular sites of Bengaluru during your transit period.
Read More: Top 10 Cities to Visit in South India
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
Located at the commercial capital of India, the ChhattrapatiShivaji International Airport is one of the busiest airports of the world. Witness the rich culture and heritage of the country within the airport at Terminal 2. Named as Jaya He, the massive wall of the terminal exhibits 5000 pieces of artwork and artefacts. Illuminated by skylights, this art gallery enhances the beauty of the airport.
Suggested Tour: 17 Days Mumbai, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka Tour
Other features of the airport include:
- The Pranaam Guest Services of the airport welcomes tourists in a traditional way. The services also include lounge access and porter services.
- The Mumbai T2 App is a smart approach to browse through the various recreational services of the airport.
- This airport even provides postal services. Hence, utilize your transit time fully completing the necessary chores.
- The international Terminal 2 of the airport has special medical facilities. Located near the check in island L is a medical room. There is also an Apollo Pharmacy situated at the departure area of Terminal 1 B.
Hence, make your journey special as your destination flying through these world class airports of India.